Tuesday, February 25, 2014
These are actually solid questions.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Leaning more to the alcohol side.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Every day I have breathe to.
4. Do you plan outfits? For special occasions.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Slight neck ache, but overall good.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My slip-stick.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Sigh.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was running from Kat.
9. Three of your current feelings? Complacency, tolerance, existence.
10. What are you craving right now? A bike ride.
11. Turn ons? Motorcycles, tattoos, butts, pretty makeup & hair.
12. Turn offs? Superficial demeanor.
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Steamed.
14. When was the last time you cried? Why? When I was told it was over.
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be? I would say Superman, due to his ability. Though I personally love Daredevil of the early 90's.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize? Yes.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick off a spoon and bite into a cone.
18. Favorite movie ever? I can't narrow it down but I never turn off Fletch. It's high up there.
19. Do you like yourself? For the most part.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes! A few.
21. Could you handle being in the military? I still am.
22. What are you listening to right now? My instructor.
23. How many countries have you visited? 7.
24. Are your parents strict? They were.
25. Would you go sky diving? No.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Only if he's paying.
27. Whats on your mind right now? Wondering if it will rain or not.
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone? I want to tell my kids I love them.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Not that I can remember. But I've seen pictures of being there when I was young.
30. Do you rent movies often? Yes.
31. Whats your zodiac sign? Leo.
32. When was the last time you had sex? A week ago?
33. Name five facts about yourself. I don't like rats, I don't like heights, I enjoy history, I am charismatic, I don't own anything.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened? Just a few car wrecks and faulty amusements park rides.
35. Do you believe in karma or pre destiny? I believe God gives us gifts as talents and the internal drive to utilize them.
36. Brown or white eggs? Either.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Not since I was in high school.
38. Ever been on a train? Yes.
39. Ever been in love? Of course.
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it? Naturally. I'd just have to get my sleeping bag and some beers.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with? Jay Leno.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it? Hell no! That's the dumbest thing I've ever been asked.
43. Whom do you admire and why? Caleb Owens. Just a solid guy doing what he enjoys for a living.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child? Probably something from Dr. Seuss.
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do? Run in to attempt to save it.
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you? No.
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol? My birthday,
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol? Diego Garcia.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? No.
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them? If I didn't then I wouldn't have been they close of a friend.
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger? No.
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17?
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires? No.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to? I'd give it a shot. But is be too scared to "what" to.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are? Dirk Diggler.
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit? 1940's.
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it? No.
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it? No.
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to? No.
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy? Wealthy.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Last night my wife and I made the 115 mile trek to Renegade H-D in Alexandria to see the premiere of Why We Ride. The only screening in Louisiana from what the staff said. The weather on the way down there was fierce as far as thunderstorms go but we made it. The staff at Renegade H-D were throwing a pre-party. We were glad to partake. We ventured over to the theater across the street and picked out our seats. The film was awesome! Ever since I watched 6 Over I've been wanting to see some great films about motorcycles and the culture. Not some fictional drama, but just a documentary about bikes and the culture IN A REAL THEATER! If you have the chance to see this screening somewhere then please do. I can't recommend it enough. Check out the trailer.
These coins are just all sorts of right.