Paint by Refried Dreamz 👌🏼
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Thursday, December 11, 2014
I don't have the cash to buy slip-ons. Well I do but I choose to save it for when it matters. So, I decided to modify the sewing machine's exhaust properly. Thank God for folks like DK Customs. Did the research, emailed and talked with them. Pulled the trigger on the W series inserts in the 158 size. Ordered them on Sunday night and received them Wesbesday morning. They were VERY well packed with all the appropriate instructions and even a cool sticker! The only con here is that I didn't receive any lock washers. No big deal. $1.07 from Home Depot and all is good. So, I did just like their video laid out. Cut my exhaust off at 2&3/4" back then slid out the baffle/cat combo. I cleaned up the ends and drilled a 3/8" hole. Installed the inserts, tightened them up, reinstalled the exhaust and wiped off all my grubby fingerprints. Here's a few pics of what you get when you order. For $30 shipped you can't go wrong!
And finally, a video for how it sounds!
Give DK Customs a try.