Friday, February 21, 2014

Why We Ride.

Last night my wife and I made the 115 mile trek to Renegade H-D in Alexandria to see the premiere of Why We Ride.  The only screening in Louisiana from what the staff said.  The weather on the way down there was fierce as far as thunderstorms go but we made it.  The staff at Renegade H-D were throwing a pre-party.  We were glad to partake.  We ventured over to the theater across the street and picked out our seats.  The film was awesome!  Ever since I watched 6 Over I've been wanting to see some great films about motorcycles and the culture.  Not some fictional drama, but just a documentary about bikes and the culture IN A REAL THEATER!  If you have the chance to see this screening somewhere then please do.  I can't recommend it enough.  Check out the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxGNI4jpzL4

No comments:

Post a Comment