Sunday, May 6, 2012

Five De Mayo.

Hmmm.  What has been happening.  Waiting on a leather jacket for my daughter so she can go riding.  PT'ing it up everyday.  I am ready to take some leave.  I haven't been on vacation in almost a year, and this won't even be a vacation ha ha ha!  Just some well deserved time off.  Back on Friday I think the Kitten had had enough of the week as I had.  So we took off for Santa Cruz.  Spent the night and then hit the beach for the day.


My original touring crew.  We've been all over the land together.

Rolling my pants up to take Jr. in the water.

She wouldn't go near the water unless I was there first.

Even then she wanted to be carried.

$6 sand toys, and she loved them.  :)
All my ladies of the weekend <3
So we had a complete blast over the weekend in Santa Cruz.  Topped it off with a blinding worship this morning and about to enjoy a steak dinner with the Kitten.  WW!
Almost forgot.  I was sending out some pics of the weekend to a couple of friends and I decided to smart with them ;)


I replied...
I know, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment