Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's been the worst of days...

...and the best of days. Major drama at work. Lots of vehicles broken. I'm the Vehicle NCO so I have to ensure they get fixed. My coworkers think I'm scamming the system by taking random time off. It's also getting hotter with summer approaching. Needless to say, I was glad to go to PT at 1400. I sold my old exhaust today and made a nice $150. That's alway good! I decided to check out the new Sportsters they came out with. The paint is good and the layout is neat. Pretty similar to what I would like to try on my own at a later date. But, I think I'll be trying my project on a Victory. The horsepower and reliability is pretty insane with those things. Anyway, I also came home to find an awning being built on my back patio. Whoop whoop as Mrs. Nelson would say. After PT I went and grabbed Carter. We bought some new sand for the sandbox. He was pretty awesome at cleaning the Army guys out of the old sand. Once we got that done we had to run down to the corner store to get Icee's for the fam unit. Now we're just hanging out playing some Mario. So the day was salvaged pretty well. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment