Sunday, July 29, 2012

Men's Getaway 2012

This year I attended the getaway weekend hosted by the New Hope Men's Ministry. It was pretty good. Cemented some relationships I already had and developed new ones. Played a lot of guitar for worship and to mentor. Took a boat around lake Englebright real early in the morning. Even swam in it. I think the highlights were getting to sleep outdoors with some serious stars and playing a song I thought was impossible for only two people. I did get a hard time for having my pomade with me and no change of clothes. Apparently my priorities are a little off. One guy actually had some Tres Flores on the trip. So I got to try it out. Good weekend. I highly recommend it. And here's a review if you don't know about pomades, courtesy of the Rebel Rouser.

http://therebelrouser.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/pomade-review-tres-flores/

No comments:

Post a Comment