Sunday, July 8, 2012

The views of June/July.

I know it's July.  Here's some shots of randoms from last month and early this month.



Mario 3.  We play all the Mario games.  This was the most luck I'd had all day.

Limited seating.
Biker Church.  Packed house with a killer testimony.  Thanks Pastor Joe!

Carter owning the Air Hockey.

Miller giving me a lift in the 63 F100.

Carter learning how to catch.

And learning to toss the ball.

Giving our "mean" looks.

Caught a collision.
Amazing what the iPhone can grab while on the move.

Taking Jr to see the elephants.

My awesome family getting ready to watch the fireworks on Independence Day.

The Kitten looking FABulous!

Jr looking just like her mother.

Sitting in a CLEP class that was a bit too long.


Adding a well deserved Reverb pedal to my board.


No comments:

Post a Comment