Saturday, September 10, 2011

I love motorcycles!

To put this mildly, I love them.  Ever since I was a kid watching CHiP's on TBS I had been bitten by the motorcycle bug.  It even stems back to when I was a baby and my dad propped me up on his old Honda.  I leaned foward and reached for those handlebars.  Jump to today and it's my preferred mode of travel.  Nothing like it.  Playing guitar and making music in a band is fun.  It is more like a tool to convey how I feel at the moment.  The motorcycle is a complete escape.  Hitting the road and losing it all.  Here is just a sampling of what I feel are the baddest bikes on road today.







Lastly, a picture of what I feel is the spirit of better times.  A picture of the Boozefighters M.C.  The pic says 48' but I think in their book it was actually in 47'.

2 comments:

  1. Will-I remember watching CHiPs back when the show first aired-GrandPa and I would watch Ponch and Jon every Saturday night...guess I'm getting old! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched all of Season 1 back in March. I can't wait to get home and watch Season 2. When I first got out to CA back in 99' I remember wanting to see a CHP motor officer for real. These days, it's nowhere near the same ha ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete