Saturday, September 10, 2011

'The Total Package'!

I am a statistic of a statistic currently in two more statistics.  Adopted into a divorced family.  Married with kids, divorced and remarried.  These are the so-called statistics.  But theses days the more complicated situations seem to be the norm.  I am in a different place than where I started.  Defnintely from where I had originally planned!  I am remarried.  I have a new little girl.  Three kids is a great number to have.  I lucked out.  All three of them are completely different and offer a unique style.  I could not be where I am without my wife.  Man, she's a keeper.  As one person put "she's what I like to call, 'The Total Package'!"  Though this statement came at the wrong time (more on that story at a future date) I can't deny that it is completely true!  She is truly incredible!  She has her modes.  I've seen her bust the teeth out of a dog's head one day, then care for some of the most injured children I've ever seen on the next.  I can't really describe her very easily.  I could try, but the complexities of her amaze me too much to accomplish this order.  Some immediate qualities are that she's tough, real, cool, loving, enduring, genuine, and totally committed to her Lord and to being my wife as well as mom and role-model for my three kids.  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  I don't know what I did to deserve her, and I can't comprehend why she loves me and thinks I'm the knees.  It makes no literal sense.  I just know that when she looks into my eyes and tells me "I love you" she means it and wouldn't be here if she didn't want to be.  Listed below are some special moments between us.






2 comments:

  1. AWWWW,I got a lump in my throat! Very nice. But I do have some idea of why she loves you. First, she gets the love from you that her family has always given her, unconditional. She does recognize that it's really rare to find that kind of love in life.
    AND Second, you are a handsome fellow that has helped her create the most adorable child ever. (No, not biased)
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete