Thursday, September 8, 2011

A regular day.

I guess I could show you what my life is like with a few pics me and my trusty "wi-fi only" iphone have been taking.  It changes depending on the day but this is the foundation.



What it looks like when I wake up.  The sunset.
I never get to stay and see what's up.  Vertical Horizon was playing.  I had to work :(


I get a cup of coffee on my way to the bus stop.

There are stickers all over the place inside.  Talking smack with a misspelling...tact!


The night drags on...coffee time again.  If you've ever bought me a "Cup Of Joe", this is where I use them.  Thanks!

They have this cat holding it's crotch on top of their refrigerator.  Odd, but amusing.

This is what it looks like when I get off work.  The sunrise.



And during the day...dusty, hot, gross.  Given, this is a bad day.  The normal days are just super bright, super hot, super yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment