Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stolen from Ewing Way!


A to Z of yours truly

A. Age: 32.

B. Bed size: Queen.

C. Chore that you hate: Folding laundry.

D. Dogs: A pretty lovable Shih Tzu.

E. Essential start to your day: Shower and coffee.

F. Favorite color: Blue.

G. Gold or Silver: Gold.

H. Height: 6'0".

I. Instruments you play: Guitar, bass, drums, dulcimer, double-bass, trumpet.

J. Job title: Aerospace Maintenance Technician.

K. Kids: 3.

L. Live: California.

M. Mother’s name: Spainhour.

N. Nicknames: Thrill Monroe, Rawdog, Opie, Williford, Wilberforce.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Twice I remember.

P. Pet peeves: "Whatever", "You know what I mean".

Q. Quote from a movie: "Do you have the Beatles' white album?".

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: No.

U. Underwear: I prefer traditional boxers but briefs work better for me.

V. Vegetable you hate: RADISH!

W. What makes you run late: Others.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, leg.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I can't cook.  Grilled cheese?

Z. Zoo animal: Elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment